miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2013

5TH HOMEWORK

DESCRIBE A ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE.

During Unit 5 we are learning about home vocabulary and obviously places. LIVING ROOM, DINNING ROOM, KITCHEN, BATHROOM, STUDIO, etc

I need you to write a description of your house (real or imagnary). You need to use THERE IS, THERE ARE. And use the vocabulary we are learning in this unit with the PREPOSITIONS..

Example:

In the living room of my house, there is a TV next to the sofa. There is a lamp near the coffe table. There is a fish tank on a table and there are many photos.
In my kitchen there is a red stove, there are white dishes and a big refigerator......

DESCRIBE 4 PLACES IN YOUR HOUSE.

1 comentario:

  1. I live in a big house,it`s has six bedrooms, and one room service,eight restrooms,and living room,the kitchen is painted white color,the dinig room is near to the bar,my favorite place is the deck is in front of de garden,I love here because I like the plants.My study is in the second plant,and it`s a good place for my fàmily because is big and conffortable place.

    ResponderEliminar